The diver's watch.
Banks Lyon Jewellers are an Authorised Stockist for Rolex Submariner watches.
View images of the Rolex Submariner by clicking on the small "Official Rolex Retailer" plaque below.
First introduced by Rolex in 1953, the Rolex Submariner watch was the first true divers watch and the first ever watch to be water resistant to the depth of 330 feet.
Today, the Rolex Submariner is capable of tolerating depths up to 1000 feet - thanks to the development of a unique triple seal, triplock winding crown.
The Rolex Submariner watch is available with a variety of dial and ceramic bezel colours, on 904L steel, yellow gold, white gold and bicolour, all with an Oyster bracelet.
- 40mm steel - Ceramic / black dial (none date) 114060
- 40mm steel - black dial (none date) 14060M
- 40mm steel - black dial (date)116610LN 40mm steel - green dial (date) 116610LV
- 40mm steel & yellow gold - black dial 116613LN
- 40mm steel & yellow gold - blue dial 116613LB
- 40mm yellow gold - black dial 116618LN
- 40mm white gold - blue dial 116619LB
We carry a large stock of Rolex watches, including the Rolex Submariner - to check on the availability of any Rolex watches please email email@example.com.
Banks-Lyon Jewellers believe in talking to our customers and we invite you to benefit from our considerable expertise. As an authorised Stockist, any Rolex watch, including the Rolex Submariner, whether purchased new or second-hand, can be bought from us with the confidence that it will be 100% genuine with all of its warranties valid.
It is well worth noting that buying a Rolex watch from any unauthorised website will invalidate the warranty on your Rolex watch.