At Banks Lyon we want to make it easier for you to be able to upgrade your watch. This is why we offer a fantastic part exchange service in which you can use your current watch against the price of a brand new one.
The valuation process is easy too, simply contact us directly through our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions below. We will then respond with an offer of exchange.
You should provide us with:
- Contact Details
- Watch manufacturer/brand
- Model name and/or reference number
- Dial Colour
- Whether you have the original documents and packaging
- Age of the watch and whether you bought it new or second hand
- Condition of the watch, particularly if there is any damage
- The model with which you would like to exchange it
We also find it beneficial to receive detailed photographs of the watch you intend to exchange and so kindly request that you provide them where possible.
*Any offer that we make is subject to change depending on a physical check of your watch at our Lancaster shop, where our qualified and fully registered valuation team will make thorough checks and a suitable estimate.
You will receive details about how you can send your watch to us closer to the time of the final transaction.