Sales Associate (Kendal Showroom) - Role Listed 25/07/2023
- Welcome and greet the customer, always providing an excellent in-store experience.
- Maintain the sales floor and visual display to a high standard. Involved in maintaining our jewellery displays and the day-to-day housekeeping of the shop.
- Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach. Deal effectively with customer queries and after sales care, liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Maximise sales opportunities & participate in meeting sales targets.
- Demonstrate brand and product knowledge, based upon the training programme provided, as well as keeping up to date with the luxury environment and competitors.
- Saturdays & week days (TBC) 9am-5pm.
- Follow the company guidelines, policies, and stock procedures.
- Staff discount on jewellery and watches.
- Pension scheme contribution.
- To have access to sales incentives, bonuses etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Have a passion for building long-lasting relationships with clients and peers.
- Ideally have experience in a luxury or premium retail environment.
- Have an interest in the world of watches & jewellery and affinity with the Banks Lyon brand.
- Be confident and enjoy talking to clients and engaging with conversation both face to face and digitally (via online chat, over the phone and email)
- Always be helpful and supportive with a 'can do' attitude.